"To protect and improve the public health of the local community"
The Merrimack Health Division is committed to enable all of the citizens of Merrimack and its surrounding areas, which we serve, to engage in healthful and preventive behaviors.
We will strive to achieve and sustain optimal levels of physical and environmental health which will be accomplished by our highly motivated staff that will, responsibly maximize our resources to provide ongoing education, and the development and coordination of programs which are sensitive to the people and the needs of the public.
|Charlene Wolfe||Deputy Health Officer||(603) 420-1734|
- CDC - Office of Public Health
- Child Care Licensing
- Codes, Regulations Permits and Applications
- Commercial Kitchens & Food Service Installations
- Consumer Product Safety Recalls
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis & West Nile Virus
- Foster Care
- Health Services Page
- Health and Safety Alerts
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES - Zika - Norovirus - Flu
- Lead Paint Safety
- Private Well Testing
- Public Swimming Places
- Septic Systems
- Tenant Rights
- Water Quality
- Welfare Concerns
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm