Merrimack Fire and Rescue Department Headquarters Administration is responsible for all planning activities for operational emergencies and support services for the Town of Merrimack NH.
News & Notices
- Deliberative Session (First Session of the Annual Meeting of the Town of Merrimack) - Wednesday, March 15 at 7:00 PM in the JMUES All-purpose Room
- FILING PERIOD FOR TOWN OFFICES TO BE ELECTED AT TOWN MEETING APRIL 11, 2017 (WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2017 THRU FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2017 AT 5:00 P.M.)
- 2017-2018 Proposed Operating Budget
- Volunteers Needed for Town Boards & Committees
- *Press Release - DROUGHT EMERGENCY INFORMATION*