Compost Rates, Compost Application & Label
- Town Residents: Free in pickup truck quantities or less.
- A Resident Card will be issued annually for free pickup. Paying customers will be issued a ticket at the main office M-F 7am-3pm. On weekends, compost may be purchased directly at the compost facility, exact change or check made out to the Town of Merrimack. Please bring ticket(s) with you for all loads.
- $5.00 per cubic yard for dump trailers and trucks.
- Town Contractors: $5.00 per cubic yard.
- Out of Town Commercial: $10.00 per cubic yard.
- Out of Town Residents: $10.00 per cubic yard
Loading Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- $2.875 Million Dollar Compost Facility Upgrade Completed!
- $4.2 Million Dollar Phase II Merrimack Wastewater Treatment Facility Upgrade is complete!
- 40 Years of Successful Composting!
- Biosolids Policy
- Compost Information Brochure
- Compost Rates, Compost Application & Label
- Cross Country Sewer Easement Recovery
- Directions to WWTF and Tour Hours
- Fats, Oil & Grease
- Pharmaceutical Waste Disposal
- Phase II and Compost Facility Upgrade Projects
- Sewer Connection Requirements
- Sewer Master Plan - April 2013
- What NOT to put down the drain (or flush)!
36 Mast Road
P.O. Box 235Merrimack, NH 03054-0235