Welcome to the Merrimack Police Department!
As your Police Chief, I can assure all citizens that they can expect only the finest in Law Enforcement services from the men and women of the Merrimack Police Department. Your Police Department stands ready to carry out its mission by embracing our motto: “Service to the Community – Commitment to Excellence”.
Our Police Department’s Community Policing Philosophy is deeply rooted in each officer and all that they do. It is that philosophy which has been instrumental in building, maintaining and renewing community partnerships in Merrimack. Together, we can improve Merrimack’s quality of life and continue to provide our Citizens and their families a safe and nurturing community.
Your Police Department is here to serve you every day and we will continue to work hard to meet… and exceed… your expectations. I am proud that I am serving the people of Merrimack with who I consider to be the finest Officers, Dispatchers and Support Staff in the State of New Hampshire...Merrimack should be proud of them, too.
I look forward to serving the people of Merrimack, a community where many of us call home, many come to visit, and everyone can feel safe.
Mark E. Doyle
Chief of Police
Sign up for emergency and community alerts:
News & Notices
- Deliberative Session (First Session of the Annual Meeting of the Town of Merrimack) - Wednesday, March 15 at 7:00 PM in the JMUES All-purpose Room
- MERRIMACK PLANNING BOARD MEETING POSTPONEMENT NOTICE FOR TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2017
- FILING PERIOD FOR TOWN OFFICES TO BE ELECTED AT TOWN MEETING APRIL 11, 2017 (WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2017 THRU FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2017 AT 5:00 P.M.)
- **State of New Hampshire Motor Vehicle program will NOT be available for Registration or related transactions from FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2017 through TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2017**
- 2017-2018 Proposed Operating Budget