OFFICE OF THE FIRE MARSHAL
FORMS - PERMITS AND APPLICATIONS
All Fire and Rescue Department related forms are in .pdf format, just click on the application description below to select the form. After the form has been selected you can print the document and complete the required sections.
Permit Application Forms
- Sprinkler System Permit Application NFPA 13
- Fire Alarm System Permit Application NFPA 72
- Range Hood Permit Application (Commercial)
- Oil Burner Heating Unit Permit
- LP Storage Tank Permit
Blasting Permit Application, Forms And Ordinance
- Town of Merrimack Blasting Ordinance
- Blasting Permit Application Form
- Pre-Blast Survey Registration Form
- Blasting Report Form
- Blasting Incident Report Form
- Citizen Blasting Complaint Form
Event Permit Application Forms And Conditions
- Events Conditions Electrical, Fairs, Carnivals, Shows etc.
- Events Conditions State Of NH Fairs, Carnivals, Shows etc.
- Events Conditions Town Of Merrimack Fairs, Carnivals, Shows etc.
- Events Permit Application Fairs, Carnivals, Shows etc.
- Events Temporary Food Vendor Application
Special Regulatory Conditions
- Sprinkler System Construction Requirements and Conditions NFPA 13
- Sprinkler System Construction Requirements and Conditions NFPA 13R
- Fire Alarm System Construction Requirements and Conditions NFPA 72
State Laws And Bulletins
- Installations of Metal Chimneys (NH Informational Bulletin 2011-03)
- Grill use at Multifamily Occupancies such as Apartments and Condomimiums (NH Informationa Bulletin 2005-04)
- Despensing Fuel into Motor Vehicles and Approved Containers (NH Informational Bulletin 2006-03)
- Christmas Tree Regulations (NH Informational Bulletin 2009-06)
- Carbon Monoxide Detection Devices in Dwellings (NH Informational Bulletin 2009-07)
- E85 Fuel Despensing Systems (NH Informational Bulletin 2010-02)
- Automatic Sprinklers Systems Required in Special Amusement Buildings (Haunted Houses) (NH Informational Bulletin 2004-02)
- Cabon Monoxide Detector Law, Single and Multi-Family Dwellings, Chapter 46 HB 120-FN-LOCAL-FINAL VERSON (House Bill 120-FN0Local)