Merrimack is a one hour commute from Boston, one hour from the seacoast, and one hour from the mountains, placing this thriving community of approximately 27,000 people right in the heart of it all. It is a town rich in history. For example, Matthew Thornton, one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence, called Merrimack home. On this site you can find helpful information about the town, can have input on town affairs, or save time by getting important forms online. If you have trouble finding something on this website, or if you would like to make a suggestion as to how this website can serve you better, we would be happy to hear from you. Email us.
To contact the Merrimack Town Hall you may use the main phone number of (603) 424-2331 which can connect you to all of the Town Departments. The main mailing address for the Town Hall is
The Town of Merrimack
6 Baboosic Lake Road
Merrimack, NH 03054
The main fax number for the Town Hall is (603) 424-0461
Click here to view valuable information about Merrimack, including population, demographics, available services, utilities, taxes, employment and wage data, annual income data, education and child care, recreation, transportation and much more.
News & Notices
- Deliberative Session (First Session of the Annual Meeting of the Town of Merrimack) - Wednesday, March 15 at 7:00 PM in the JMUES All-purpose Room
- FILING PERIOD FOR TOWN OFFICES TO BE ELECTED AT TOWN MEETING APRIL 11, 2017 (WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2017 THRU FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2017 AT 5:00 P.M.)
- 2017-2018 Proposed Operating Budget
- Volunteers Needed for Town Boards & Committees
- *Press Release - DROUGHT EMERGENCY INFORMATION*