TOWN COMMITTEES NEED YOUR HELP!
Make a difference in your community!
Click here to see the current list of volunteer positions available.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please submit a letter of interest that includes your qualifications, personal characteristics, length of residency, previous positions held, either elected or appointed, and intent or experience related to the position to:
Click here to see a copy of the Town Council's Appointment Policy.
|Becky Thompson||(603) 424-2331|
News & Notices
- Deliberative Session (First Session of the Annual Meeting of the Town of Merrimack) - Wednesday, March 15 at 7:00 PM in the JMUES All-purpose Room
- MERRIMACK PLANNING BOARD MEETING POSTPONEMENT NOTICE FOR TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2017
- FILING PERIOD FOR TOWN OFFICES TO BE ELECTED AT TOWN MEETING APRIL 11, 2017 (WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2017 THRU FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2017 AT 5:00 P.M.)
- **State of New Hampshire Motor Vehicle program will NOT be available for Registration or related transactions from FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2017 through TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2017**
- 2017-2018 Proposed Operating Budget