Responsible for all the financial matters as they relate to the Town of Merrimack. Duties include all competitive purchasing for the town, weekly processing of the town’s payroll, paying all vendors that have business dealings with the town weekly. Other duties include developing budgets, Capital Improvement Program (CIP) and Revenue for town annually. Financial analysis and general ledger reconciliations for the town.
It is the mission of the Finance Office to administer the financial resources of the Town in a safe, fair, accurate and professional manner to meet all areas of fiscal responsibility, including compliance with federal, state and local laws and generally accepted accounting principals. The Finance Office makes timely reports of the performance and financial position of the Town to the Council, management, the investment community, debt underwriters, and rating agencies.
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
News & Notices
- Deliberative Session (First Session of the Annual Meeting of the Town of Merrimack) - Wednesday, March 15 at 7:00 PM in the JMUES All-purpose Room
- FILING PERIOD FOR TOWN OFFICES TO BE ELECTED AT TOWN MEETING APRIL 11, 2017 (WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2017 THRU FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2017 AT 5:00 P.M.)
- 2017-2018 Proposed Operating Budget
- Volunteers Needed for Town Boards & Committees
- *Press Release - DROUGHT EMERGENCY INFORMATION*