Permits and Licenses

The following permits and licenses are issued by the Town Manager's office:


Business Licenses
The Town of Merrimack does not license businesses; however new business owners are encouraged to call the Town of Merrimack Community Development Department to ensure the location is properly zoned for business. Businesses and corporations are required to file with the NH Secretary of State's Office in Concord NH. Their telephone number is (603) 271-3246.

The Town of Merrimack also has an ordinance regarding home businesses. Please refer to Section 2.02.1 of the Merrimack Zoning Ordinance and Building Code for more information or call the Community Development Department at (603) 424-3531.