Merrill's Marauders Bridge Trails Committee (disbanded)
The Merrill’s Marauders Bridge Trails Committee is an advisory committee to the Town Manager and will work under his direction. The Committee will assist the Town Manager in developing a Trail system within the Town Center area along the Souhegan River adjacent to and under the Merrill’s Marauders Bridge.
The Committee is comprised of five members: three Town residents, one School Board Representative, and one Town Council Representative.
|Jay Brule||Full Member|
|Andy Powell||Full Member|
|Constantine Halvatzes||Full Member|
|Jennifer Thornton||School Brd. Rep.|
|Eileen Cabanel||Town Manager|
News & Notices
- Deliberative Session (First Session of the Annual Meeting of the Town of Merrimack) - Wednesday, March 15 at 7:00 PM in the JMUES All-purpose Room
- MERRIMACK PLANNING BOARD MEETING POSTPONEMENT NOTICE FOR TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2017
- FILING PERIOD FOR TOWN OFFICES TO BE ELECTED AT TOWN MEETING APRIL 11, 2017 (WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2017 THRU FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2017 AT 5:00 P.M.)
- **State of New Hampshire Motor Vehicle program will NOT be available for Registration or related transactions from FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2017 through TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2017**
- 2017-2018 Proposed Operating Budget