Website Ad Hoc Committee (disbanded)
Charge: For Implementation of a Multi-Dimensional Web System
The Town Manager's office established an ad hoc committee to help it finalize and implement a new multi-dimensional Web Page system for the Town of Merrimack based upon the Web Page Strategic Plan that was commissioned by the Town Manager's Office and presented officially to the Board of Selectmen.
The Committee consists of a group of citizen volunteers and municipal employees that are charged with making recommendations to the Town Manager's Office. Committee members shall work with the Town's retained computer consultant, who shall serve as Committee chair, to oversee the implementation of a new web system.
Specific duties will center around the implementation of a new system and will include, but not be limited to, the following items:
- Review strategic plan to understand departmental needs and the proposed design schematic prepared by Silvertech, conduct any required follow-up research, and make any final modifications as deemed appropriate.
- Develop requisite specifications for the preparation of a Request for Proposals (RFP) to be used in seeking competitive proposals from qualified web design professionals/firms.
- Finalized a phased budget for the eventual integration of features identified in the strategic plan.
Discuss and develop a consensus on these related issues:
- Who should host the new website
How should the web content be handled and by whom
- What is the appropriate internal support technology to operate a new web system
how can economic development component be effectively displayed on the site
- Other related issues that may arise during Committee Deliberations
News & Notices
- Deliberative Session (First Session of the Annual Meeting of the Town of Merrimack) - Wednesday, March 15 at 7:00 PM in the JMUES All-purpose Room
- MERRIMACK PLANNING BOARD MEETING POSTPONEMENT NOTICE FOR TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2017
- FILING PERIOD FOR TOWN OFFICES TO BE ELECTED AT TOWN MEETING APRIL 11, 2017 (WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2017 THRU FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2017 AT 5:00 P.M.)
- **State of New Hampshire Motor Vehicle program will NOT be available for Registration or related transactions from FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2017 through TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2017**
- 2017-2018 Proposed Operating Budget