Per New Hampshire state law, under RSA Chapters 482-A and 485-A:17, no person shall excavate, remove, fill, dredge or construct any structures in or on any bank, flat, marsh, or swamp in and adjacent to any waters of the state without a permit from the wetlands board.
To obtain permit applications or for information and questions on the requirements for permits, you may visit the website of the Department of Environmental Services. You may also reach them by telephone at (603) 271-2147 or write to them at P.O. Box 95, Concord, NH 03302.
- Boat Registrations
- Civil Unions
- Dog Licenses
- Dredge and Fill Permits
- Elections & Voting
- Fund Solicitation Permits
- Marriage Licenses
- Motor Vehicle - Registration Renewals
- Motor Vehicle Registration - New Purchase
- Motor Vehicle Registration - resident moved from within NH
- Motor Vehicle Registrations - Resident New to NH
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Station Permits
- Vital Records