Excavation Law

-A A +A

For an active gravel pit operation, the property owner must file an “Intent to Excavate” form annually. An “Intent to Excavate” form must be filed also when an owner anticipates the removal of earth materials which will be sold or moved from his property to another location. Submit the form to the Assessor’s Office along with a $100 fee made payable to the State of New Hampshire.  For more information and requirements see the State of NH Excavation Tax Information Web