Welcome to the Merrimack Wastewater Treatment Facility
Our mission is to provide a environmental service to our community through monitoring, collecting and treating the wastewater from the Town of Merrimack in a manner that surpasses our federal discharge limitations (NPDES permit), to provide this service in the most cost-effective manner and to produce a Class A compost material that surpasses all Federal requirements and State requirements (New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Maine).
We strive to be:
- A leader in our field,
- The best,
- Responsible to our users and community, and
- An advocate for a sustainable environment
|James Taylor||Asst. Director of Public Works/Wastewater||(603) 420-1620|
|Lee Vogel||Maintenance Manager||(603) 420-1622|
|Leo Gaudette||Chief Operator||(603) 420-1621|
|Ken Conaty||Sewer Collections Manager||(603) 420-1625|
|Sarita Croce||Pretreatment Manager||(603) 420-1624|
|Dick Blanchard||Laboratory Manager||(603) 420-1626|
|Becky L. Sullivan||Secretary||(603) 423-8538|
|Kyle Fox||Public Works Director||(603) 424-5137|
- $2.875 Million Dollar Compost Facility Upgrade Completed!
- $4.2 Million Dollar Phase II Merrimack Wastewater Treatment Facility Upgrade is complete!
- 40 Years of Successful Composting!
- Biosolids Policy
- Compost Information Brochure
- Compost Rates, Compost Application & Label
- Cross Country Sewer Easement Recovery
- Directions to WWTF and Tour Hours
- Fats, Oil & Grease
- Pharmaceutical Waste Disposal
- Phase II and Compost Facility Upgrade Projects
- Sewer Connection Requirements
- Sewer Master Plan - April 2013
- What NOT to put down the drain (or flush)!