Sewer Master Plan - April 2013
Merrimack Public Works
Merrimack Public Works, Wastewater Division contracted with Wright-Pierce to develop an updated sewer master plan. The updated plan was completed in April, 2013 and can be found by following the links below.
- $2.875 Million Dollar Compost Facility Upgrade Completed!
- $4.2 Million Dollar Phase II Merrimack Wastewater Treatment Facility Upgrade is complete!
- 40 Years of Successful Composting!
- Biosolids Policy
- Compost Information Brochure
- Compost Rates, Compost Application & Label
- Cross Country Sewer Easement Recovery
- Directions to WWTF and Tour Hours
- Fats, Oil & Grease
- Pharmaceutical Waste Disposal
- Phase II and Compost Facility Upgrade Projects
- Sewer Connection Requirements
- Sewer Master Plan - April 2013
- What NOT to put down the drain (or flush)!
36 Mast Road
P.O. Box 235Merrimack, NH 03054-0235