From the North -- Take the Everett Turnpike South to Exit 10. At the end of the off ramp go left at light to the intersection of D.W. Highway South. Go right on D.W. Highway South for approximately 1.5 miles. Watch for black and white sign on the left side for Wastewater Treatment Facility (Mast Road). Proceed down hill, turn left after entering the gate. Check in at main building.
From the South -- Take the Everett Turnpike North to Exit 10. At the end of the off ramp, turn right on Industrial Drive to light. Bear right on D.W. Highway South. Follow directions above to Wastewater Facility.
The Merrimack Wastewater Treatment Facility staff are available for tours of the wastewater and compost facilities.
The hours are 8 AM to 1 PM, Monday through Friday. Group tours are preferred. Please call ahead to set up an appointment. We can be reached at 603-883-8196.
- $2.875 Million Dollar Compost Facility Upgrade Completed!
- $4.2 Million Dollar Phase II Merrimack Wastewater Treatment Facility Upgrade is complete!
- 40 Years of Successful Composting!
- Biosolids Policy
- Compost Information Brochure
- Compost Rates, Compost Application & Label
- Cross Country Sewer Easement Recovery
- Directions to WWTF and Tour Hours
- Fats, Oil & Grease
- Pharmaceutical Waste Disposal
- Phase II and Compost Facility Upgrade Projects
- Sewer Connection Requirements
- Sewer Master Plan - April 2013
- What NOT to put down the drain (or flush)!